Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The last month or so...


I have not been a very good blogger this last month 
or so. I'm am going to tell you about all the stories 
and sagas that has happened.

First off, at 12:30 on Thursday, May 21 school 
officially ended. I am promoted to 7Th grade 
and Ethan is heading to 3rd. At our house we 
are so happy that summer has begun... but isn't 
everyone?

Second big thing we did was... well something. On 
May 25 ( Memorial Day) we went to Flagstaff for no 
particular reason. We were shopping and having 
fun. About time when we were getting ready to head 
home Ethan managed to LOCK Jett in the car with 
the car running and keys inside of it.Luckily Jett 
was asleep. We ended up calling the Flagstaff fire 
department to come and unlock the car. Just as 
they unlocked the car Jett woke up. One of the fire 
fighters opens Jetts side of the car and peeks in. 
Jett starts sobbing LOUD. The fire fighter feels bad
and hands Jett a sticker. And boy did that shut 
him up. Wasn't that something?

The last thing so far this summer started like this.
On Friday, May 22 I got 4 teeth pulled and 6 
numbing shots. I have something like a expander 
on the top of my mouth. All it is a big metal wire 
that goes all the way around my mouth. ( see below) 
Anyway I looked at my mouth with a mirror and 
you couldn't even see the retainer my gums were 
so swollen. I had my mom call the dentist soon as 
posible. When I got in on Tuesday,  May 26 he took
that sucker out and said since my mouth got so 
numb from all my pulling of the teeth it got all 
sore and didn't heal. So I'm not Metal Mouth 
anymore just Brace Face now.
 
I'm all caught up now. What an 
exciting summer so far huh?





 

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

wow Kort Im glad to have been caught up. Im terribly sorry about your mouth problems. You are about the cutest brace face I have ever seen. Im also so happy that the locking of Jett in the vehicle ended on a happy note. He sure is a funny guy. Keep posting you have the cutest sense of humor like your dad.

The Baum Squad said...

Oh, Kort....I wish I could have been right there for all of it. I sure do miss the Walkers. Maybe you could take one of those frequent shopping trips to Chandler? Uh? Uh?