Saturday, April 4, 2009

12

Because of You....











0. We learned about fat little babies.



















1. We learned to shop in the pink section.



















2. Bandanas are not just for bikers. 


















3. Sponge rollers give straight hair new life.




















4. We have a built in babysitter.














5. Princess Leia could have easily been replaced.














6. Pizza factory is still in business.

















7. We party every April 5th.

















8. You were able to set an example for your brothers and cousins by getting baptized.



















9. We have learned that fat little babies may just grow to be tall and beautiful. 



















10. We learned that you should answer to WALKER and not just Kortney. (thanks coach)















11. We know that Senorita LaPita can be found at the beach.












12. We have learned that 12 years goes by in a flash.  We have loved every second of getting to know you and being your parents. We are amazed at the young woman we have and couldn't be prouder to call you ours. 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KORTNEY!








7 comments:

Addie Gaylord said...

Kort happy birthday!!! I cant believe that your 12!!! Yikes, I am so old. I loved you as a baby, our first niece and the cutest fattest baby ever. Oh man you were cute. But wow look at you know. Your a hot momma. You are so sweet and I am so glad that your the oldest grandkid to set such a good example for the rest of the hola goons to follow. Kort if you really knew how much I like you and your fam. Your a lucky girl and we are lucky you choose the seaman clan to join.
about those braces, one day you will be so glad that you got them but for know just enjoy them while you still can. i still dream every night that my braces are still on and dr. peters wont take them off.

Addie Gaylord said...

oh yeah, jett is twins with ethan. that picture of ethan and kort could very well be jetters. wow!

The Baum Squad said...

Happy Birthday Kort! We love you. I remember the day you were born. I can't believe it was 12 years ago. Please come visit us in Chandler. We'll miss you and your family. Hope you have a good day!

Fuentes Family said...

I loved all the pictures. Kort, You have always been the baby we will all remember and the one we watch grow old. Don't worry you're still doing good and looking forward to birthdays, huh? 12 is a good one, only 2 more years and you get to go to stake dances! Do they still do those? I know I'm old Kort, just be glad you aren't turning 30 today!!! I already told you but I'll say it again, Happy Birthday!

Caitlin said...

Kortney! You are the princess in all our hearts because you were the first. And there couldn't be a sweeter gal. You are the best example to my kids. Thanks so much Kort the sport! We sure love you and hope you had the best day.

Dan and Kirsten Flake said...

Your dad is great, isn't he Kort? I can't believe you are 12! I remember you in everyone of those photos like it was yesterday. You look great in your braces by the way.

Dan and Kirsten Flake said...

i know that it is a bit late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY KORT!!!!