Thursday, March 26, 2009

THE WALKER'S SPRING VACATION


 
The lovely 2009 spring vacation started of with All-State.  I was selected out of my school to go to Phoenix and play with a honor band formed by kids all over the state. I had to be there at 7:45 a.m. to practice all day until 5:00 p.m. for our concert. It was a great experience for me. I got to meet some interesting people. :) I loved my director and had so much fun.  This was also the first time that a member of the Show Low School District DIDN'T play "SURFING USA" for the grand finale.
The next day was pool day. We put that 10 year old  life jacket on Jett and he walked right into pool. Please note that this is the life jacket that I used to wear.

Ethan is just a fish. He swam and swam the whole day long.

Ethan brought his ipod on the trip. He'd crank it up and jam out. He'd sing even in public. If you sit next to him you can hear the song plain as day. That's why Jett is sitting next to him so happy. 

The day we were coming home we stopped in Miami  and ate at Guayo's and took some pictures.


 Jett was standing at a fence of an empty pool pointing at a (dog), AKA your common bird.
Due to the poor economy ( and citations at Greens Peak ) we took the time this spring break to say good-bye  our 4wheelers.  They can know be found in Los Mochis Sonora Mexico. Lets just hope the cash that Alejandro (who we hate) left us, can actually be found in our bank account.

We hope you enjoyed our Walker's Spring break documentary.  We hope you all had a lovely spring break. 


                                                           


                                                            


Contrats to the Show Low Raptors who finished their season at 8 and 0.  Ethan led the league in shot attempts and finished dead last in assists per game.  He appears to be a huge believer in the "Shoot it Before you Turn it Over" philosphy.

4 comments:

The Baum Squad said...

That is so great. I loved the reading about your spring break. I love Ethan's basketball philosophy. I love the pictures and I love that Jett calls birds dogs. Good luck with the braces today. I'm sure you'll just turn out more beautiful.

Dan and Kirsten Flake said...

Kort- dang I miss you. You sure are quite a funny little thing. I wish I could have been to all of those events over spring break. Beat the heck out of mine. Oh ya Kort, we didn't and don't get one.

Addie Gaylord said...

i love the new header so very cute.
it was nice to see the walker family for 2.2 seconds this spring break.
i bet it was fun to come home to some fresh new snow huh? that stinks.
tell your dad to break the bank and buy little jetters a new jacket :)

Dan and Kirsten Flake said...

E, you think that u r a funny little thing ( i agree too!) And u and the Wii r best friends. :) See ya later-KENZ