Saturday, February 14, 2009

VALENTINE DAY COMEDY

Yesterday me and my Mom walked into the Show Low Verizon store to get a case for my Dad for Valentine's Day. We walk in and two guys are standing there more than happy that someone came to their store. My Mom asked them if they had a case for my Dad's kind of phone. The guys went in the back to see if they did. They thought that the case was for my Mom so they brought back a pink and a peach color case. My Mom looks at them and says " No it's for my husband". So they come back again with a black case .We look at  it and ask how much it was. The first guy says it's $15. We looked at each other and my Mom said "we'll think about it" and we started to walk out. Then the other salesman said" we'll take $5". My Mom looks down into her purse  and presents all her cash. It  turns out it's 3 one dollar bills. The guy looks at her and says "that's good". So me and my Mom walked out with a leather  case for $3 and had the best Valentine's Day Ever!



                                            

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Oh my gosh...your mom rocks. She is such a negotiater. I need to take notes from her. Thats fantastic.

Fuentes Family said...

Why does that happen to you folks? I think I'm way to nice. That's hilarious. Way to go, could you come with me next time? It seems like I walk out of the store with an extented 2yr contract and about 5 extra cases per phone, when all I needed was to get rid of text on my phone, this happens everytime. Happy Valentine's Day!

Addie Gaylord said...

way to go kort!!! your mom is quite the bargain shopper isn't she? did you all have a good valentines day and did your dad like his leather case?