Monday, January 26, 2009

Dad



My dad is the most wonderful dad around! I know he is because: he goes to work everyday for me, he loves me, he cares for me, and loves the cougars as you can see. He is so smart and intelligent and can think real quick on his feet. 
He takes us fishing even though not one of us can fish for the life of us
He took us to the Grand Canyon ( that sure was fun) NOT
He is the best landscaper I know. He always makes sure we have grass to play on.
Dad thanks for always being there for us we love you and would not know want we would do with out you.  We hope you have a great birthday youngin'...............







3 comments:

Addie Gaylord said...

J-Dub,
Happy freakin birthday!!! Can I say that on here? Kort, I don't know if you really know it or not but you seriously have one cool dad.
JP- us Gaylords think a lot about you. your a pretty funny dude and quit the entertainer. and it might help that you still are the cougars number one fan.
happy birthday dawg!

Fuentes Family said...

HOW, how, did I miss that special day? I hope you had a happy birthday JP. Do you remember playing basketball with me(at your house, or as the coach?) You have always been so kind to me. And of course how could I forget your lovely phone calls?
You really are a wonderful Dad.
Kort- cute blog. I hope you don't mind me posting a comment to your Dad. Isn't he neat?

Lori said...

I've had so much fun looking at all the "Seaman" blogs tonight! Oh my goodness, I can't believe everyone is growing up into little families! Good to see your pictures - cute, cute, cute!
Lori Rawlings Nikolaus Platts!