Tuesday, December 30, 2008

E-DOG






 My little brother Ethan Chandler Walker turns 8 years old tomorrow.  He is the family smart alleck and jockster. He is the BEST athelete I know. Football, baseball, basketball you name it. He can beat just about anyone in anything. He is such a sweetie.

HERE ARE 8 THINGS HE'S #1 AT
  1. MARIO SUPER CARTS FOR WII
  2. READING A.R. ( HE'S AT A 5.8 )
  3. MADDEN
  4. FASTEST HOT WING EATER
  5. MAKING FRIENDS
  6. DOWNHILL SKIING
  7. COLLARBONE BREAKING
  8. FOOTBALL PLAYING    
  We love ya Buck, E-boy, E, E-dog, Buck-a-roo, Buck Springs.........Ethan is getting baptized in January. We couldn't be prouder or love him anymore than we already do!

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Oh how I love that Ethan. You are such a nice big sister Kort! I hope him and Cutter Hawkins have the best day. He sure is good at all those things you mentioned. Hey if your dad makes hot wings will you call me and I will stop by for a surprise visit?? ;)

Fuentes Family said...

Please pass on our most happiest birthday wishes to e-boy. Would you please? Thanks Kort! I hope you all have a nice time today and tonight! Here's to a New Year!

The Baum Squad said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! We are big fans at the Baum home. You are such a good example to all your other cousins. I hope we will be in town for the baptism and pray for an invite. Noah would love to see that....he'll talk of nothing else for weeks after. Love you guys!