Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dress Up It's Your Birthday


To Mom. On your special day we take a trip down memory lane. Do you remember looking like this at age 17? And do you remember when dad used to buy you flowers?


Or when you let Buckerroo go out in
public like this?Don't forget my 3 inch flip flops. Yeah, the ones when ever I walked I twisted my ankle.




Never ever forget this guy.
We would all like to say Happy Birthday. We love you and wouldn't know what to do with out you.
(please don't dress up like you used to)

4 comments:

The Baum Squad said...

Oh, my heavens. I do believe that dress had 2 major debuts. Once to the 8th grade promotion and once to the senior prom. I'm pretty sure it was burned after that. What happened to the days of little Ethan and little Kortney? Those were the days. I can't believe how grown up you are. Happy birthday to your mom! I love her and think you are so lucky to have her!

Fuentes Family said...

Wow. Wow. Really that's all I can say. How old is your mom anyways? I seriously remember holding you, Kortney when you were just born. We all got to be so rapped up in your parents lives because they were the first at everything. We thought their first house in Paradise Park was so cool and then the new house they built in paloma was even cooler. We all really watched their every move. Your Mom has done good over the years. What a nice family you all have. I hope she has a very happy birthday!

Caitlin said...

Kortney, How did we all get so old? Especially you? You are so smart and have the very best mom. I sure love her and I am so glad that she was the first in everything so I had a good example to follow. Happy Birthday to her. She is one of my very best friends and someone I surely can turn to!

Dan and Kirsten Flake said...

Kort- your mom rocks! Those days were like yesterday! I can't believe you are writing about them. You shouldn't be old enough.