Thursday, November 20, 2008

All-State


Hello..........this is the Mother speaking. This is also the mother's first post. This blog is my kiddos. They saw McKenzie's blog and that was the final straw. They wanted their own blog. Since Kortney does it all, she really won't tell you about herself. My gal made all-state for the flute. We are proud of her because me and Jerry used to swear our family had no musical talent whatsoever....Kort has proved us wrong. She can jam. ( Can you jam on the flute?) So we will be in Addie's backyard come March. All-State is in Gilbert. Way to go KORT!

3 comments:

Fuentes Family said...

Congrats Kortney!!! I play the flute. You didn't know that did you? I loved it. I would love to have you teach me again. Stick with it. I had to give it up so I wasn't in the marching band as a freshmen, and so I could play volleyball. It's one thing I really want to do again. Good luck in Gilbert!!!

The Baum Squad said...

Yea for Kort the sport! I too played the flute. I did not jam on the flute...I think I was like 13th chair. ouch. You are macy's idol. That is why she picked the recorder at the dollar store. She was hoping you could teach her a note or two. Keep it up.

Dan and Kirsten Flake said...

kort good for you. I know you ROCK( or jam and I you can jam on a flute) I miss you mckenzie